March 25, 2012

Buttons

This is a bracelet my wife made.  I have seen other blogs and I notice that a good majority of them devote their content to crafting.  Some devote their time to their relationships and family. So, I figured I might as well hit both of those demographics with one post.

My wife loves to craft things.  Eventually she wants to sell the product of her crafting on etsy. My wife also loves buttons and just like what was done with Alice, she got a tattoo to show this love of buttons.

There is a room in the house that is her craft room.  On the shelves, thousands of buttons sit in jars waiting to be made into something; yarn rests haphazardly rolled up, halfway in the process of being made into "something awesome."  The crafting sometimes consumes her to the point of maniacal reasoning.  When she was going to nail school she would tell people that she, "painted shit on shit."  I think that sometimes her crafting takes wild turns where she, "sticks shit on shit."

I love my wife.  However, she calls me, "a shit" often.  So, I have to only assume that I may be painted on and or sticked with something during one of those maniacal fits of crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment