March 19, 2012

Tree

I have a deep fascination toward dendrology.  There are an untold amount of shirts with trees doing their tree things on them that I wear.  Pictures and artwork depicting trees hang in my office room.  Yet, with all this love that I put toward trees, I really cannot pick the family, genus, or even the species of the majority of trees.

Not to say that I do not try.  I have various books that at least give me some sort of assistance in identifying what the tree I am gandering at might be.  One such book illustrates just about every variety of tree that exists.  Weighing in at almost 7 pounds the book can stand as an anchor for the house just in case a really bad wind storm hits it.

Trees to...

Tacos

It's a twofer!  These are tacos.  Or, the attempt at being after getting wrapped in foil and stuffed in a bag.  Regardless of the presentation, they are amazing.  I got them from a little joint on the Strip called, Tacos El Gordo.  They are the real deal.  I had the tacos de adobada and the asada.

No comments:

Post a Comment