March 15, 2012

Peas

Beer, Basketball, Brackets, and...peas?  Alliteration fail.

Ahh, the NCAA tournament.  It is perhaps one of the few occasions that I watch basketball on TV.  Of course, sports and beer go together like, well, honestly I cannot think of anything that beer doesn't go good with.  Beer in the shower anyone?  Anyway, the players put heart into the game and it makes for some great sport watching.  It's nothing that has not already been said.  Plus, it is a good time to get a few people together and fill out an NCAA bracket.  Win or Lose, it's still a good time...better than fantasy football in my opinion.

So my wife enjoys the peas, figured I'd shoot a quick picture of me bagging up a bunch.  She was wanting to boil them up on their own...maybe with a tad pinch of salt.  I really do not know how that ties in to the whole NCAA basketball thing.  I guess I can add the fact that she actually sat down and watched a full game prior to cooking the peas, which she has never done.

On another note, I'm finally posting something on the date that it was intended for!  It won't happen all the time, I am certain of that.  But at least I can say I did it early in my adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment