April 12, 2012

Backyard

This photo of my backyard encompasses a fair share of posts that I have completed within a month.  Only 11 more to go!  In this month I have come to realize it is somewhat difficult to photograph something with an iPhone.  I wake up and I immediately think about what I am going to use as a photo for the day.  When I am at work it is particularly difficult to find something that is iPhoneogenic.  I try to remain somewhat inconspicuous when I am in public using my camera.  But, I imagine I look like a douche to others when I focus on taking a picture of my photographic object.  I move the object around and try to get a good angle, which sometimes involves me awkwardly pointing the camera toward my focus to avoid suspicious stares.  I suspect by the end of this (challenge?) I will not care and point my iPhone camera to whatever the hell I want to capture.

No comments:

Post a Comment