April 13, 2012

Fridge

This is perhaps the most important appliance in my house.  In fact, I'm going to give it a name…Norm.  I use this chest freezer to control the temperature of my beer and mead during fermentation.  There is a temperature control device that I plug the freezer in to so that I can get to the temperature that I am targeting.  I've also seemed to have acquired my wife's affinity for sticking shit on shit.

Tonight was filled with going to a Grace Potter and the Nocturnals concert.  Unfortunately the venue was on the complete opposite side of the valley, which already put a sour taste in our mouths.  The place was not really friendly toward people standing and actually dancing either. There were chairs in the middle of the main floor to prevent that.  My wife has a rating system in which she uses, "glitters" from 1-5.  She gave the venue 2 glitters.  The concert was good though.

No comments:

Post a Comment