September 24, 2012

Cows

Cows, Scotch and Red Rocks

Denver is known for its vast amount of beer related theme parks (bars).  Some of my favorite ever reside there.  My wife and I spent the better part of today walking around downtown Denver sampling some beers and checking out the random art installations that are uniquely midwest/western.  These cows were sitting outside of the Denver Art Museum.Scotch

One of my favorite places to visit in Denver is Pints Pub.  They serve Cask Ale which is a type of beer that is essentially served at it's purest form.  The only pressure that is used to pour the beer is a result from natural fermentation.  Along with the Ales the Pub has 100's of different types of Scotches.  I've recently gotten a taste for Scotch and this was a great place to sample some amazing Scotch Whisky.Redrocks

We ended our night at Red Rocks amphitheatre to see Jason Mraz.  Red Rocks is an awesome place to catch live music.  The scenery is beautiful and the acoustics sound wonderful.  I am not a gigantic fan of Jason Mraz, however the concert was awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment