Hang on!

All, two of you that may or may not read and look at this blog…I am trying something new.  I am still taking pictures as usual, but I am just going to try posting them all at once with maybe a little explanation here and there.  That way I should get all caught up with the days and what not.  At this point, taking the pictures everyday is the easy part.  Posting them to the blog and then thinking up something to write is getting difficult.  For the most part, I just repeat myself when I am writing things, (trees and rocks and things.)  

Also, this is October, and I am convinced that humans at one time in their evolutionary travels hibernated starting in October.  Because, I am sleepy as all hell.  It takes a bit of effort to pull me out of bed to get anything accomplished.

Either way, I will be posting the rest of the October pictures in the coming days.  Some are pretty interesting being near Halloween and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment