July 15, 2012

Deadfly

Today we were going to move closer to the town where my wife grew up in.  So, we got a little hotel room without really checking out the area.  Once there we both had a sinking feeling in our stomach that it was the wrong choice.  The place was far away from the road and it was in a dark gully.  I then saw women who I could easily place as being whores walking around the rooms.

Once we checked into the room, we were greeted by this fly on the chair.  Both of us debated back and forth on wether or not to leave because the money had already been spent on the room.  Then I decided to lie down on the bed for a second.  Before I could rest my head on the pillow I noticed hundreds of little hairs all over the pillow and bed.  My wife claims they were pubic hairs but who knows.  That's pretty much what set the ball in motion to get the hell out of the hotel.

My wife called up hotels.com and they graciously gave her the money back for the hotel.  While she was doing that I was booking another hotel, which was much nicer and pubic hair free.

No comments:

Post a Comment